Why Choose Us?
- We negotiate the best possible deals in the industry. Navigating the world of hotels, caterers, convention centers, meeting facilities and other segments of the service industry require a no-nonsense, tough, and experienced negotiator who can make sure your meeting goes off without a hitch and keep the experience free of surprises.
- We manage the maze of logistics. That means you can rest assured that hotel rooms are reserved, meeting rooms are equipped for high-speed internet access, social events are perfectly timed, speakers are adequately serviced, and promotional materials delivered on time.
- We turn exhibit space into space that sells. Let us show you how to design exhibit space for optimum exhibitor satisfaction.
- We are technology literate. We are able to handle all your audio / visual, internet, webcast, and PowerPoint requirements.
- We build lasting relationships. With more than 30 years of substantial professional experience, we have built industry relationships that will benefit you at every turn.
- Additionally, we offer expert site research, contract negotiation skills, and budget development skills as well as proficiency working with speaker bureaus, entertainment companies, and exhibitor companies.
Don't Take our Word for it...
Read on to learn what people are saying about their experiences in working with CONCENTRA Conference Management Services.
"CONCENTRA Conference Management Services has a well justified reputation for friendliness and professionalism. They've helped Apereo and its predecessors run successful events for over ten years. From location search to management of the event, at the event, we rely on CONCENTRA's efforts to ensure a cost effective community conference. CONCENTRA-CMS works closely with our community volunteers throughout the process to build engagement. I couldn't recommend them too highly."
- Ian Dolphin, Executive Director of the Apereo Foundation
CONCENTRA has done something that I didn’t think possible. They’ve made the planning and execution of a conference, all the little details from food, to giveaways, shirt color, to meeting room allocations, actually fun! Their openness to new ideas and fun/collaborative approach have made the 3+ years of conferences and workshops that I’ve worked with them on better every year.
- Matt Sargent, Manager Enterprise Library Systems, Indiana University
“CONCENTRA Conference Management Services has provided exemplary services to support the MERLOT conferences. I have commented to them on several occasions about their willingness to go “above and beyond the call of duty”, to insure that the conference serves the attendees and the larger goals of MERLOT. They are very good at both setting up routines which can be operated smoothly by conference volunteers and at handling exceptions with care and concern when they arise. I have been involved with the conference planning for a number of academic organizations, and I would rate the performance of CONCENTRA Conference Management Services as among the best in terms of commitment and dedication.
CONCENTRA Conference Management Services have functioned more as members of the team than as a support organization. I believe they understand and are committed to MERLOT’s mission and vision, and this gives them a uniquely valuable perspective from which to offer ongoing support to MERLOT.”
- Dr. Tom Carey, Associate Vice-President, University of Waterloo, Waterloo Ontario Canada
CONCENTRA Conference Management Services has been a client of our hotel since 2003. Jennifer and her staff are professional, thorough, well-informed and well-educated. They understand the importance of a strong partnership and the value that brings to their client(s). From site selection and contract negotiations to on-site execution and post conference evaluation, CONCENTRA-CMS is a valued and trusted partner.
- Kathy Byrne, Senior Sales Manager, The Westin Westminster, Colorado